I’ve enjoyed Brian’s run on the series, especially the stuff Kitty and Peter, and also with Angela – if a little lacking in Sera.
So when I told Jude Terror this news and that the first such cover would be on next year’s Guardians Of The Galaxy #18 and he responded “what, will it be a blank cover” I was duty bound to hit him on both cheeks with the side of salmon I’d just bought for Christmas.
I wonder what else I can slap him with over the festive season?
Say, what if Soule jumps over to Guardians?
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018