I’ve enjoyed Brian’s run on the series, especially the stuff Kitty and Peter, and also with Angela – if a little lacking in Sera.
So when I told Jude Terror this news and that the first such cover would be on next year’s Guardians Of The Galaxy #18 and he responded “what, will it be a blank cover” I was duty bound to hit him on both cheeks with the side of salmon I’d just bought for Christmas.
I wonder what else I can slap him with over the festive season?
Say, what if Soule jumps over to Guardians?
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018