I’ve enjoyed Brian’s run on the series, especially the stuff Kitty and Peter, and also with Angela – if a little lacking in Sera.
So when I told Jude Terror this news and that the first such cover would be on next year’s Guardians Of The Galaxy #18 and he responded “what, will it be a blank cover” I was duty bound to hit him on both cheeks with the side of salmon I’d just bought for Christmas.
I wonder what else I can slap him with over the festive season?
Say, what if Soule jumps over to Guardians?
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018