I’ve enjoyed Brian’s run on the series, especially the stuff Kitty and Peter, and also with Angela – if a little lacking in Sera.
So when I told Jude Terror this news and that the first such cover would be on next year’s Guardians Of The Galaxy #18 and he responded “what, will it be a blank cover” I was duty bound to hit him on both cheeks with the side of salmon I’d just bought for Christmas.
I wonder what else I can slap him with over the festive season?
Say, what if Soule jumps over to Guardians?
- A G-Rated Deadpool… - August 18, 2018
- Unboxing Firefly’s May 2018 Loot Crate with Kaylee … in August - August 18, 2018
- Doomsday Clock, Heroes In Crisis and John Byrne – All in Action Comics #1002 - August 18, 2018
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018