Redline is an upcoming launch comic from Neal Holman and Claytron McCormack from Oni Press, out in March.
Set on Mars, in the near future-ish, it has aliens blamed for terrorist bombs and a policeman trying to uncover the actual truth. ANd , to hgelp launch the book, a variant cover by Archer show artists David Kuettel and Kat Stockton,
Oh and retailers who order more than ten copies of the first comic get it made returnable. This is not a Wild Storm situation.
Here’s a peek.
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for May 2018 – the Day After Image Expo - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Rumours Spilling Out of ComicsPRO – A Cosmic Ghost Rider Series? - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Publishes Tag And Bink Star Wars Comics Again, Ahead of Solo Movie - February 22, 2018