Redline is an upcoming launch comic from Neal Holman and Claytron McCormack from Oni Press, out in March.
Set on Mars, in the near future-ish, it has aliens blamed for terrorist bombs and a policeman trying to uncover the actual truth. ANd , to hgelp launch the book, a variant cover by Archer show artists David Kuettel and Kat Stockton,
Oh and retailers who order more than ten copies of the first comic get it made returnable. This is not a Wild Storm situation.
Here’s a peek.
- Talking to Kieron Gillen About Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt and DIE, With Wine and Cheese (VIDEO) - November 13, 2018
- Talking To – And About – Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Jonathan Ross, Correcting the BBC Over Stan Lee on Newsnight Last Night - November 13, 2018
- All The Local Comic Shop Day 2018 Exclusives We Can Find For This Saturday - November 13, 2018
- David Avallone’s Writer’s Commentary on Elvira: Mistress Of The Dark #3 - November 13, 2018