Redline is an upcoming launch comic from Neal Holman and Claytron McCormack from Oni Press, out in March.
Set on Mars, in the near future-ish, it has aliens blamed for terrorist bombs and a policeman trying to uncover the actual truth. ANd , to hgelp launch the book, a variant cover by Archer show artists David Kuettel and Kat Stockton,
Oh and retailers who order more than ten copies of the first comic get it made returnable. This is not a Wild Storm situation.
Here’s a peek.
- Gerard Way Returns to Marvel Comics for Spider-Geddon - May 22, 2018
- Marvel to Let People Know What on Earth ‘X-Classified’ is… in June - May 22, 2018
- Marvel Launches Midnight Release Parties for Fantastic Four #1, for 57th Anniversary - May 22, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Publish Star Wars: Beckett in August - May 22, 2018
- Phil Noto is the New Artist on Daredevil in August - May 22, 2018