Aaron Haaland of A Comic Show in Orlando, Florida writes,
Hey Fandom! This week IvX #1 was so good I was cheering and jumping for joy towards the end. My favorite mutant was amazing in it. This is how the X-Men got their groove back! Anyone who stopped reading X-books at some point really should come back and enjoy this issue. Plenty of other books came out that I talk about like Joe Harris’ Rockstars, Hawkeye, Black Mask’s Black, and Red Sonja #0 (which has a huge twist at the end, and I’ll be giving it away free in the shop). But the X-Men are back! Bring on RessureXion !
- Thunderbolt and Lightning, Very, Very Frightening at MCM London Comic Con Tonight - May 26, 2018
- What Might Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp’s Green Lantern Be Like? - May 26, 2018
- Tom Ellis Sang to #SaveLucifer at MCM London Comic Con (VIDEO) - May 26, 2018
- 63 Cosplay Pics from MCM London Comic Con 2018 - May 26, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018