Aaron Haaland of A Comic Show in Orlando, Florida writes,
Hey Fandom! This week IvX #1 was so good I was cheering and jumping for joy towards the end. My favorite mutant was amazing in it. This is how the X-Men got their groove back! Anyone who stopped reading X-books at some point really should come back and enjoy this issue. Plenty of other books came out that I talk about like Joe Harris’ Rockstars, Hawkeye, Black Mask’s Black, and Red Sonja #0 (which has a huge twist at the end, and I’ll be giving it away free in the shop). But the X-Men are back! Bring on RessureXion !
- Okay… How About a Fantastic Four #1 for June as Well? - February 22, 2018
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for May 2018 – the Day After Image Expo (Pics Update) - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Rumours Spilling Out of ComicsPRO – A Cosmic Ghost Rider Series? - February 22, 2018