Aaron Haaland of A Comic Show in Orlando, Florida writes,
Hey Fandom! This week IvX #1 was so good I was cheering and jumping for joy towards the end. My favorite mutant was amazing in it. This is how the X-Men got their groove back! Anyone who stopped reading X-books at some point really should come back and enjoy this issue. Plenty of other books came out that I talk about like Joe Harris’ Rockstars, Hawkeye, Black Mask’s Black, and Red Sonja #0 (which has a huge twist at the end, and I’ll be giving it away free in the shop). But the X-Men are back! Bring on RessureXion !
- NYCC Goss: Venom and Spider-Man Events for 2019 - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What Has Salvador Larroca Been Working on at Marvel? - October 23, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Pays Tribute to Archie’s Editor-In-Chief Victor Gorelick - October 23, 2018
- Max Bemis on Writing Moon Knight #200 and Taking a Break From Marvel - October 23, 2018
- Doctor Who and Assassin’s Creed With Titan at MCM London Comic Con - October 23, 2018