Aaron Haaland of A Comic Show in Orlando, Florida writes,
Hey Fandom! This week IvX #1 was so good I was cheering and jumping for joy towards the end. My favorite mutant was amazing in it. This is how the X-Men got their groove back! Anyone who stopped reading X-books at some point really should come back and enjoy this issue. Plenty of other books came out that I talk about like Joe Harris’ Rockstars, Hawkeye, Black Mask’s Black, and Red Sonja #0 (which has a huge twist at the end, and I’ll be giving it away free in the shop). But the X-Men are back! Bring on RessureXion !
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018