In the spirit of CHAMPIONS, 6 younger heroes have a goal of changing the world and making it better so, Midtown Comics is donating 50% of the proceeds of CHAMPIONS #1 signed by Mark Waid, J. Scott Campbell, Humberto Ramos & Edgar Delgado to the BOYS & GIRLS CLUB.
With an homage cover to THE BREAKFAST CLUB, by J Scott Campbell, these limited count signed variants feature Ms. Marvel, Miles Morales, Nova, Viv Vision and the Totally Awesome Hulk are striking out on their own to make a new future. Not Avengers. Not Defenders. Champions!
So Marvel and John Hughes fans, it’s time to rejoice. We’ll meet you in the library with some Pixy Stix-Cap’n Crunch sandwiches it’s time for the…CHAMPIONS!?
— Midtown Comics (@MidtownComics) December 9, 2016
- Marvel Comics Finally Publishes Dazzler One-Shot as Dazzler: X-Song - March 19, 2018
- Watch: Steven Spielberg Introduces Ready Player One to London IMAX Audience (VIDEO) - March 19, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalog for May 2018 + Solicits – Preludes and Weddings - March 19, 2018
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018