In the spirit of CHAMPIONS, 6 younger heroes have a goal of changing the world and making it better so, Midtown Comics is donating 50% of the proceeds of CHAMPIONS #1 signed by Mark Waid, J. Scott Campbell, Humberto Ramos & Edgar Delgado to the BOYS & GIRLS CLUB.
With an homage cover to THE BREAKFAST CLUB, by J Scott Campbell, these limited count signed variants feature Ms. Marvel, Miles Morales, Nova, Viv Vision and the Totally Awesome Hulk are striking out on their own to make a new future. Not Avengers. Not Defenders. Champions!
So Marvel and John Hughes fans, it’s time to rejoice. We’ll meet you in the library with some Pixy Stix-Cap’n Crunch sandwiches it’s time for the…CHAMPIONS!?
— Midtown Comics (@MidtownComics) December 9, 2016
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018
- Rolled & Told from E.L. Thomas and Tristan J. Tarwater Launches in Lion Forge September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018