In the spirit of CHAMPIONS, 6 younger heroes have a goal of changing the world and making it better so, Midtown Comics is donating 50% of the proceeds of CHAMPIONS #1 signed by Mark Waid, J. Scott Campbell, Humberto Ramos & Edgar Delgado to the BOYS & GIRLS CLUB.
With an homage cover to THE BREAKFAST CLUB, by J Scott Campbell, these limited count signed variants feature Ms. Marvel, Miles Morales, Nova, Viv Vision and the Totally Awesome Hulk are striking out on their own to make a new future. Not Avengers. Not Defenders. Champions!
So Marvel and John Hughes fans, it’s time to rejoice. We’ll meet you in the library with some Pixy Stix-Cap’n Crunch sandwiches it’s time for the…CHAMPIONS!?
— Midtown Comics (@MidtownComics) December 9, 2016
- Mimi Cruz of Night Flight Comics Vs Comics Distribution - September 24, 2018
- Fat Jack’s Comicrypt Displays Crisis #8 Artwork For the First Time During Tom King’s Heroes In Crisis Signing - September 24, 2018
- Denver Comic Con Changes Name to Denver Pop Culture Con For 2019 - September 24, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #2 - September 24, 2018
- Do You Remember… Superman’s Penis? - September 24, 2018