In the spirit of CHAMPIONS, 6 younger heroes have a goal of changing the world and making it better so, Midtown Comics is donating 50% of the proceeds of CHAMPIONS #1 signed by Mark Waid, J. Scott Campbell, Humberto Ramos & Edgar Delgado to the BOYS & GIRLS CLUB.
With an homage cover to THE BREAKFAST CLUB, by J Scott Campbell, these limited count signed variants feature Ms. Marvel, Miles Morales, Nova, Viv Vision and the Totally Awesome Hulk are striking out on their own to make a new future. Not Avengers. Not Defenders. Champions!
So Marvel and John Hughes fans, it’s time to rejoice. We’ll meet you in the library with some Pixy Stix-Cap’n Crunch sandwiches it’s time for the…CHAMPIONS!?
— Midtown Comics (@MidtownComics) December 9, 2016
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018
- New Comic Store Opens in England – Wow Comix Bury - December 13, 2018