Marvel Comics have created a a special retailer incentive thank you cover for the upcoming Star Wars: Doctor Aphra #1, the first Star Wars comic spinoff series starring an original comic book character, going out one per store in the next few weeks.
Midtown Comics are already selling theirs for $425 – and that’s with 15% off – even though no one has seen it or knows exactly who the artist “Kamiyama” is.
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018