We suggested that Marvel may have stealth-cancelled Squadron Supreme by not having a solicitation for issue 16 for February.
Well, the news for January doesn’t reverse that. We are told that Squadron Supreme #15 will be drawn by Emilio Laiso, instead of the previously solicited Leonard Kirk.
When a comic book is cancelled this kind of behaviour is not uncommon, as an artist considered more valuable to the publisher is shifted somewhere that they believe will matter more.
While, over at DC Comics Cyborg #8 was solicited with art by Paul Pelletier and Tony Kordos but has added Will Conrad to the mix.
We also mentioned a little shuffling happening over at Civil War II and Renew Your Vows….
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018
- Detective Comics #27 at CGC 2.5 Sells For $410,000 - December 11, 2018