From the award-winning team behind 100 BULLETS–Brian Azzarello and Eduardo Risso–this deluxe edition hardcover includes tales from a variety of Batman projects. The centerpiece of the book, a six-issue run of BATMAN called “Broken City,” presents a profound examination of the Dark Knight Detective and the grim metropolis that he protects. While hunting the murderer of a small boy’s parents, Batman is caught up in his own investigation and ruminations, only to fall prey to a deadly new pair of killers who have been stalking him.
Collects BATMAN #620-625, FLASHPOINT: BATMAN – KNIGHT OF VENGEANCE #1-3 and stories from WEDNESDAY COMICS #1-12 and BATMAN: GOTHAM KNIGHTS #8.
That’s quite extensive… did they miss anything? Well, just in case DC is also offering a Graphic Ink: Eduardo Risso Hardcover for August 8, 2017, $39.9
This beautiful, oversized art book features the distinct, classic style of Eisner Award-winning writer and artist Eduardo Risso. Best known for his rendition of Brian Azzarello’s 100 BULLETS and his latest work on Paul Dini’s DARK NIGHT: A TRUE BATMAN STORY, Eduardo’s unique style has captivated the world.
Featuring some of his best artwork from 100 BULLETS, BROKEN CITY, DARK NIGHT: A TRUE BATMAN STORY and many others.
It’s a good day to be the Risso.
- Action Comics #1000 Exclusive Covers From Dan Jurgens, Curt Swan, Francesco Mattina and Tyler Kirkham - March 20, 2018
- Titans and Teen Titans End – What’s Next? - March 20, 2018
- A Sneak Peek at Brian Michael Bendis’s Script for Action Comics #1000 - March 20, 2018
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018