From the award-winning team behind 100 BULLETS–Brian Azzarello and Eduardo Risso–this deluxe edition hardcover includes tales from a variety of Batman projects. The centerpiece of the book, a six-issue run of BATMAN called “Broken City,” presents a profound examination of the Dark Knight Detective and the grim metropolis that he protects. While hunting the murderer of a small boy’s parents, Batman is caught up in his own investigation and ruminations, only to fall prey to a deadly new pair of killers who have been stalking him.
Collects BATMAN #620-625, FLASHPOINT: BATMAN – KNIGHT OF VENGEANCE #1-3 and stories from WEDNESDAY COMICS #1-12 and BATMAN: GOTHAM KNIGHTS #8.
That’s quite extensive… did they miss anything? Well, just in case DC is also offering a Graphic Ink: Eduardo Risso Hardcover for August 8, 2017, $39.9
This beautiful, oversized art book features the distinct, classic style of Eisner Award-winning writer and artist Eduardo Risso. Best known for his rendition of Brian Azzarello’s 100 BULLETS and his latest work on Paul Dini’s DARK NIGHT: A TRUE BATMAN STORY, Eduardo’s unique style has captivated the world.
Featuring some of his best artwork from 100 BULLETS, BROKEN CITY, DARK NIGHT: A TRUE BATMAN STORY and many others.
It’s a good day to be the Risso.
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018