As part of Bleeding Cool’s continuing coverage of off-the-cuff statements made on Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn’s Facebook page, we’ve got one heck of a story for you! Gunn has long promised that there’s an Easter egg in the first Guardians film that nobody has spotted yet. Fans have hunted for the Easter egg for a long time, but no one has been able to find it. Some may even question whether the egg actually exists at all!
Asked on Facebook if he planned on revealing what it was, Gunn replied that he did not plan on revealing it. It was then that another fan chimed in with a stunning accusation:
Wow! Could this be true?!
Gunn denied the accusation, and he’s willing to put his money where his mouth is:
Incredible! Now all someone has to do is prove that the Easter egg doesn’t exist, and they’ll be rich!
That’s totally possible to do, right?
- Defiant Zack Snyder Serializing Snyder Cut of Justice League as a Vero Webcomic - October 23, 2018
- Adventure Time Season 11 #1 Sells Out… Did Cartoon Network Make a Mistake? - October 23, 2018
- Explore the New World with David Jesus Vignolli’s New Historical Fantasy OGN at Archaia - October 23, 2018
- More Un-Uncanny X-Men Variants from Alex Ross, Art Adams, Steve Epting, Salvador Larroca, and Terry Dodson - October 23, 2018
- Batman Damned #2 Variant Shows Lengths Jim Lee Will Go to Prevent 2nd Appearance of #Batpenis - October 23, 2018