As part of Bleeding Cool’s continuing coverage of off-the-cuff statements made on Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn’s Facebook page, we’ve got one heck of a story for you! Gunn has long promised that there’s an Easter egg in the first Guardians film that nobody has spotted yet. Fans have hunted for the Easter egg for a long time, but no one has been able to find it. Some may even question whether the egg actually exists at all!
Asked on Facebook if he planned on revealing what it was, Gunn replied that he did not plan on revealing it. It was then that another fan chimed in with a stunning accusation:
Wow! Could this be true?!
Gunn denied the accusation, and he’s willing to put his money where his mouth is:
Incredible! Now all someone has to do is prove that the Easter egg doesn’t exist, and they’ll be rich!
That’s totally possible to do, right?
- Ahead of Ultimate Deletion, Matt Hardy Seeks Advice from Giraffe to Defeat Bray Wyatt - March 17, 2018
- Nikki Bella vs Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania 35? One Superstar Likes the Idea (and It’s Nikki Bella) - March 17, 2018
- Roman Reigns Defeats Steroid Scandal to Earn Title Shot at WrestleMania - March 17, 2018
- Joe Quesada Draws 3 Versions of Daredevil for Daredevil #600 Retailer Exclusive Variants - March 17, 2018
- Former WWE Superstar Grandmaster Sexay Badly Beaten in Hotel Room Brawl with Chase Stevens - March 17, 2018