As part of Bleeding Cool’s continuing coverage of off-the-cuff statements made on Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn’s Facebook page, we’ve got one heck of a story for you! Gunn has long promised that there’s an Easter egg in the first Guardians film that nobody has spotted yet. Fans have hunted for the Easter egg for a long time, but no one has been able to find it. Some may even question whether the egg actually exists at all!
Asked on Facebook if he planned on revealing what it was, Gunn replied that he did not plan on revealing it. It was then that another fan chimed in with a stunning accusation:
Wow! Could this be true?!
Gunn denied the accusation, and he’s willing to put his money where his mouth is:
Incredible! Now all someone has to do is prove that the Easter egg doesn’t exist, and they’ll be rich!
That’s totally possible to do, right?
- BC Mailbag: Jason Aaron’s Thor, John Cena’s Vasectomy, And Zack Snyder’s Cut of Justice League - June 24, 2018
- David Lynch on Donald Trump: “He Could Go Down as One of the Greatest Presidents in History” - June 24, 2018
- Guardians of the Galaxy Director Vows to Resist Donald Trump Until His “Corrupt, Lying @#$ is Gone” - June 24, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Man-Groot-Thing vs. Hulkverine in Weapon H #4 - June 23, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Milking the Hunt for Wolverine in Claws of a Killer #2 - June 23, 2018