The Mother of Dragons has been cast in the upcoming solo Han Solo film, according to a report from StarWars.com. Emilia Clarke will play an unknown role alongside Alden Ehrenreich (Han) and Donald Glover (Lando Calrissian). The film takes place in Han Solo’s past, conveniently allowing Disney to recast Han Solo and create a spinoff franchise starring him. Directed by Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, the film will be released in May of 2018, but it doesn’t have a title yet.
- Michael Moreci Talks Black Star Renegades, Wasted Space, and the Snyder Cut - February 25, 2018
- Terry Goodkind Apologizes to Artist After Trashing Cover to Own Book - February 25, 2018
- Improbable Previews: Archie Comics Are Darker Than We Remember in Archie #29 - February 24, 2018
- Long Beach Mayor Sneaks DC Comics Easter Egg into City’s New Civic Center - February 24, 2018
- Mark Millar Says DC Movies Fail Because the Characters Aren’t “Cinematic” - February 24, 2018