The Mother of Dragons has been cast in the upcoming solo Han Solo film, according to a report from StarWars.com. Emilia Clarke will play an unknown role alongside Alden Ehrenreich (Han) and Donald Glover (Lando Calrissian). The film takes place in Han Solo’s past, conveniently allowing Disney to recast Han Solo and create a spinoff franchise starring him. Directed by Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, the film will be released in May of 2018, but it doesn’t have a title yet.
- BOOM! Studios and Natalie Nourigat Want to Teach You How to Break Into Animation - May 25, 2018
- Image Offers Unsold C2E2 Analog #1 Variants Now That It’s Being Adapted for Film - May 25, 2018
- Walking Dead Collectible Sparks Racism Controversy at North Carolina Credit Union - May 25, 2018
- Nikki Bella Wins $15,000 for Red Nose Day Charity on American Ninja Warrior - May 25, 2018
- Look Inside Archie Comics’ Superteens Vs. Crusaders Crossover and Learn How to Preorder It - May 25, 2018