Good morning, jive turkeys! We’ve got some far out, funky news from way back in the day for you here on Bleeding Cool today, if you can dig it! What’s the buzz, you ask? Star Wars star Carrie Fisher’s book, The Princess Diarist, is set to come out later this month, and to get people excited, Fisher revealed a 40 year old secret to People Magazine: she totally jumped Harrison Ford’s bones while filming Star Wars: A New Hope back in 1976! Describing the situation as “so intense,” Fisher thought Ford was a stone fox, writing in her book, “I looked over at Harrison. A hero’s face — a few strands of hair fell over his noble, slightly furrowed brow. How could you ask such a shining specimen of a man to be satisfied with the likes of me?”
But satisfied he was, at least for a few months, according to Fisher, until the filming of the movie ended. At the time, Ford was married to his first wife, Mary Marquardt, but it was the seventies, maaaan. Take a chill pill. Ford hasn’t commented on the revelation, but Fisher still looks back fondly on the fling, writing: “I was so inexperienced, but I trusted something about him. He was kind.”
If you need to know the skinny before The Princess Diarist hits stores, check out this week’s issue of People, which contains a larger excerpt from the book. The Princess Diarist comes out on November 22.
- Ninja-K #11 Preview is Perfect Jumping-on Point for Jumping-on Point of Ninja-K #11 - August 16, 2018
- Image Unveils Weatherman #4 Variant by Bengal - August 16, 2018
- Archie Revisits His Roots as Riverdale Goes to War in Archie ’41 Preview - August 16, 2018
- Lightstep: Dark Horse to Publish Miloš Slavković’s Space Opera in November - August 16, 2018
- John Layman and Afu Chan Explore Space Horror in Outer Darkness at Skybound in November - August 16, 2018