Comic and book trailer are a pretty cool idea. They are a nice way to promo upcoming project on social media without having to get people to sit down and read sample pages, etc. The more time people spend on sites like Snapchat, Twitter and Periscope, the faster they need to be impressed. Print media needs to keep up with that and find a good way to advertise for that format. I’ve seen other comic and book trailers, but the one released today by Valiant for Harbinger Renegade #1 is probably the best one I’ve seen. The added movement in the art and the choice of music created an intensity that would take time to build up on a comic page.
Now I’ve already read and reviewed the book and the first issue print run of 46,000 copies has already sold out at the distributor. But I’m curious how well this new trailer will help move the new series by Rafer Roberts and Darick Roberston off the comic shop shelves. The book goes on sale tomorrow.
- Titans Season 1: Jake Michaels Cast as Robotman for Doom Patrol Appearance - February 22, 2018
- A Tweet from Kylie Jenner Sent Snapchat’s Stock Plummeting - February 22, 2018
- Bosch Star Titus Welliver to Deal Meth on Chicago P.D. - February 22, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Is this Really an Adam Strange Series in Disguise? - February 22, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: Two Old Villains to Return in 100th Episode - February 22, 2018