As Oliver Queen on CW’s hit show Arrow, actor Stephen Amell dishes out justice to deserving criminals. He’s even stepped into the WWE ring against wrestler Cody Rhodes, himself a guest star on Arrow this season, teaming with Neville to defeat Rhodes and King Barrett at Summer Slam in 2015. With nothing left to prove, when a fan reportedly came up to Amell and head butted him out of nowhere this weekend, hoping to get into a fight with “The Arrow” to prove who knows what, Amell was able to keep calm and refrain from kicking ass, according to a Facebook post he made yesterday:
It is, of course, quite disturbing that a fan would physically assault an actor over a TV show, but it’s impressive that Amell was able to peacefully defuse the situation so well. Arrow airs on Wednesday nights on The CW, in what Amell says could be the show’s final season (though he leaves an equal chance that it could continue a long time).
To celebrate Stephen Amell’s bad assery, here’s a video of him playing the Tuba:
- Explore the New World with David Jesus Vignolli’s New Historical Fantasy OGN at Archaia - October 23, 2018
- More Un-Uncanny X-Men Variants from Alex Ross, Art Adams, Steve Epting, Salvador Larroca, and Terry Dodson - October 23, 2018
- Batman Damned #2 Variant Shows Lengths Jim Lee Will Go to Prevent 2nd Appearance of #Batpenis - October 23, 2018
- Vault Comics Launches Myriad, a Young Readers Imprint - October 23, 2018
- 5 Interior Pages from Dylan Burnett for X-Force #1 - October 23, 2018