According to a report from ICv2, Dabel Brothers Publishing is working to bring a comic book to market based on the popular British comedy series Mr. Bean. Billed as a “graphic novel” series, the first issue will be illustrated by Ricardo Jaime, though no writer has been announced, and will hit stores next Spring.
Before getting a job at Bleeding Cool, in order to better understand the culture of Editor-in-Chief and Lead Rumormonger Rich Johnston, I watched all of the episodes of the Mr. Bean TV show, the animated series, and both the Bean and Mr. Bean’s Holiday feature films. At the time, I assumed these were documentaries about the life of a typical British person, but as it turns out, they are actually meant to be comedy, showing the antics of a grown man with the disposition of a child, as played by Rowan Atkinson.
When it comes to Rich Johnston, however, they remain shockingly accurate.
- Rowan Atkinson Returns For Johnny English 3
- Here’s How Retailers Can Get Doug Braithwaite’s Glass Variant Cover for Bloodshot Rising Spirit #1 - August 20, 2018
- Secret Origins of Riverdale Werewolves Revealed in Archie Previews for 8/22 - August 20, 2018
- The Empty Man: Comic Adapted for Film Comes Back to Comics - August 20, 2018
- Todd Nauck Revisits Iconic Image for Return of Wolverine #1 Variant - August 20, 2018
- WWE’s Nia Jax and Luke Gallows, Sitting in a Tree, D-A-T-I-N-G? - August 20, 2018