We have two exclusive previews for you today from Dark Horse Comics. We start off with Stan Sakai’s Usagi Yojimbo #159 and then we have Sergio Aragones‘ Groo: Fray of the Gods #3. Both of these books will hit comic shops on November 23rd.
USAGI YOJIMBO #159
Writer: Stan Sakai Artist: Stan Sakai Cover Artist: Stan Sakai
During his travels, the rabbit ronin comes across a little girl cowering behind a tree. At first thinking she is alone, Usagi swiftly takes her under his protection after finding her father lying dead nearby. Unbeknownst to him, there are killers after her that will stop at nothing to obtain the information her father bestowed upon her prior to his death.
GROO: FRAY OF THE GODS #3
Writer: Sergio Aragones, Mark Evanier Artist: Sergio Aragones Colorist: Tom Luth Cover Artist: Sergio Aragones
What does a god do when his followers stop following? Easy: He makes them follow. Ravenous the Insatiable (one of your greedier gods) and his minions do godlike things to his flock. That is, until the godforsaken warrior named Groo shows up. Then the new order of Ravenous faces a challenge, and all the believers suddenly believe it’s time to flee. With lettering by Stan Sakai, coloring by Tom Luth, and yet another actual, real letter column by Evanier, it’s a treat for anyone smarter than Groo . . . which is, of course, everyone.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018