Chronicle Books has teamed with HBO to release a Game of Thrones coloring book just in time for the holidays. The book will feature 35 detailed black-and-white images over 60 pages on paper suitable for pen, pencil or watercolor.
The book will include images of Jon Snow with his direwolf, Sansa Stark, Daenerys with the Unsullied, Arya with her sword Needle, Joffrey on the Iron Throne, The Red Viper, Sandor Clegane, Brienne of Tarth and more. You will also see Eyrie, Castle Black, Titan of Braavos, Dragonstone, Winterfell and King’s Landing.
Most of the images are two-page spreads including Daenerys escaping on Drogon, the Night King at Hardhome, a map of Westeros and Essos, and the Battle of The Blackwater.
HBO’s Game of Thrones Coloring Book is on sale now.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018