Here it is, what we Mass Effect enthusiasts have been waiting for today. The Mass Effect: Andromeda trailer!
It seems that if you were hoping for a happy world after the Reapers, you might be in for a rude awakening. This is a pretty ominous trailer, and it seems, as we expected, you will be taking the role of the Pathfinder who awakes after ‘hundreds of years’ to see some pretty bad stuff. The bad guy, along with some rather towering robots are seen here and I really can’t wait to jump back in.
Still no release date though. Just a ‘Spring 2017’ date.
Take a look:
- Anthem Gets Story Trailer Showing Off Impressive Cutscenes - December 6, 2018
- Far Cry: New Dawn Shows Off Beautiful Post-Apocalypse World - December 6, 2018
- Ubisoft is Teasing a Nuclear Far Cry to be Revealed at The Game Awards - December 6, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Black Armory is a Bizarre First Week Experience as You Can’t Really Play It [Update] - December 5, 2018
- Epic Games says Unreal Tournament isn’t being Actively Developed - December 5, 2018