Here it is, what we Mass Effect enthusiasts have been waiting for today. The Mass Effect: Andromeda trailer!
It seems that if you were hoping for a happy world after the Reapers, you might be in for a rude awakening. This is a pretty ominous trailer, and it seems, as we expected, you will be taking the role of the Pathfinder who awakes after ‘hundreds of years’ to see some pretty bad stuff. The bad guy, along with some rather towering robots are seen here and I really can’t wait to jump back in.
Still no release date though. Just a ‘Spring 2017’ date.
Take a look:
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018