Here it is, what we Mass Effect enthusiasts have been waiting for today. The Mass Effect: Andromeda trailer!
It seems that if you were hoping for a happy world after the Reapers, you might be in for a rude awakening. This is a pretty ominous trailer, and it seems, as we expected, you will be taking the role of the Pathfinder who awakes after ‘hundreds of years’ to see some pretty bad stuff. The bad guy, along with some rather towering robots are seen here and I really can’t wait to jump back in.
Still no release date though. Just a ‘Spring 2017’ date.
Take a look:
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018