Kitchen appliance themed movie website Cinema Blend has asked Ezra Miller, star of beleaguered DC Cinematic Universe film The Flash, what he’d like to see out of the movie’s next director, and now the rest of the comics blogosphere has to figure out how to turn his three sentence quote into an entire article. Director Rick Famuyima departed the film last week over creative differences, potentially delaying the movie’s release. Famuyima was the second director to depart The Flash, as original director Seth Grahame-Smith left back in April. According to Bleeding Cool’s sources, Warner Bros is considering calling a local temp agency to supply a steady stream of temporary directors and avoid the hassle of having to sign contracts with new ones every few months.
Anyway, here’s what Miller had to say about the next guy or gal to take the job:
I think that the most important quality is the open heart. I think that The Flash has to be a story that is heartfelt. Because I think that’s where the lightning really is.
Awwwwwwww! Further qualifications requested by Miller included “a cheery disposition,” “rosy cheeks,” and “no warts.” Miller later joined with Iris West co-star Kiersey Clemons to put the newly minted job description into the form of a song. Bleeding Cool has obtained EXCLUSIVE video, in which Warner Bros studio chief Kevin Tsujihara can be seen balking at the demands:
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018