This story really does refuse to go away.
Jeremy Renner was asked a little while ago about the possibillity of a Hawkeye Netflix show, and said he’d be up for it. Since then, he has had a pretty on/off relationship with the possibility in interviews.
Well, he is back answering questions again, and he seems pretty positive about it now. Speaking to IGN, Renner talked about the possible Netflix show, saying he’d love to spend more time with the character and the TV show would allow him that:
I don’t know the practicality, but any of these characters that I play, I’d love to dig into more. I never feel like I get enough time with any character I play, and that’s one of them.
I personally don’t expect this to happen, as I think this question keeps getting asked as the news cycle feeds it with there being literally no official word on any movement on such a project. However, if these stories go long enough, with enough interest, it can cause a company to start talking internally which can lead something. If it ever did come to be, I have to say, I’d be interested.
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018