This story really does refuse to go away.
Jeremy Renner was asked a little while ago about the possibillity of a Hawkeye Netflix show, and said he’d be up for it. Since then, he has had a pretty on/off relationship with the possibility in interviews.
Well, he is back answering questions again, and he seems pretty positive about it now. Speaking to IGN, Renner talked about the possible Netflix show, saying he’d love to spend more time with the character and the TV show would allow him that:
I don’t know the practicality, but any of these characters that I play, I’d love to dig into more. I never feel like I get enough time with any character I play, and that’s one of them.
I personally don’t expect this to happen, as I think this question keeps getting asked as the news cycle feeds it with there being literally no official word on any movement on such a project. However, if these stories go long enough, with enough interest, it can cause a company to start talking internally which can lead something. If it ever did come to be, I have to say, I’d be interested.
- PC Version of Red Dead Redemption 2 Turns Up on Linkedin Profile - June 22, 2018
- Capcom Open to Streaming More Games Onto the Nintendo Switch - June 22, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Female Protagonist Seems to be More Canon - June 22, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September - June 21, 2018
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018