The show floor of Thought Bubble, that started in Leeds an hour ago is split into three, New Dock Hall, the Royal Armorines and the Big Tent… sorry, the ComiXology Marquee. Let’s go take a blurry, judderly potter around all three as the doors opened…
To see other coverage from Thought Bubble over the show, click here.
- DC to Put Foil on Their Covers in October for DC Icons Month - July 20, 2018
- 6 Out of 10 San Diego Comic-Con Attendees Have Never Been to a Comic Shop – The Diamond Retailer Lunch - July 20, 2018
- Preview: Heroes in Crisis #1 by Tom King, Clay Mann, and Mitch Gerads - July 20, 2018
- What Happens at the Skybound Afterparty Stays at the Skybound Afterparty - July 20, 2018
- A New Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog Story by Joss Whedon for 10th Anniversary - July 20, 2018