The show floor of Thought Bubble, that started in Leeds an hour ago is split into three, New Dock Hall, the Royal Armorines and the Big Tent… sorry, the ComiXology Marquee. Let’s go take a blurry, judderly potter around all three as the doors opened…
To see other coverage from Thought Bubble over the show, click here.
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018