The show floor of Thought Bubble, that started in Leeds an hour ago is split into three, New Dock Hall, the Royal Armorines and the Big Tent… sorry, the ComiXology Marquee. Let’s go take a blurry, judderly potter around all three as the doors opened…
To see other coverage from Thought Bubble over the show, click here.
- Suicide Squad Has A Brand New Leader. But Amanda Waller Is Going To Make You Wait. - June 28, 2017
- DC Comics Allows Dark Nights: Metal #1 To Go On Sale From Midnight On Tuesday, August 15th - June 28, 2017
- Batman #24 Goes To Fourth Print For Marriage Proposal. #25 Goes To Second Print - June 28, 2017
- Preview Of Shirtless Bear-Fighter #2 Brings You… The Hillbilly Warlock - June 28, 2017
- So This Is Why They Call It “The Mount” – Sex Lives Of The Superheroes In Occupy Avengers #8 - June 28, 2017