As I arrived at the Gallery at Munro House exhibition of the work of Jamie McKelvie, launching the night before Thought Bubble, I was accosted by his writer, Kieron Gillen and pressed into service. You can read about that here.
But the great and the good we’re out in force. Here’s how it looked and who was there… can you spot Si Spurrier? Phillip Bond? Tula Lotay? Sean Phillips? Al Ewing? Paul Gravett? Cheryl out of thenew Black Mirror? And many more…
- The Daily LITG – 15th October 2018 – Titanic Daze - October 15, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Ghost Monument - October 14, 2018
- Almost A Thousand Cosplay Photos From New York Comic Con 2018 - October 14, 2018
- Preview of Next Week’s Doctor Who, Rosa Parks, and New TARDIS - October 14, 2018
- Carol Danvers’ New Origin This Week Includes Her Real Name - October 14, 2018