As I arrived at the Gallery at Munro House exhibition of the work of Jamie McKelvie, launching the night before Thought Bubble, I was accosted by his writer, Kieron Gillen and pressed into service. You can read about that here.
But the great and the good we’re out in force. Here’s how it looked and who was there… can you spot Si Spurrier? Phillip Bond? Tula Lotay? Sean Phillips? Al Ewing? Paul Gravett? Cheryl out of thenew Black Mirror? And many more…
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018
- Marvel Finally Reveals What ‘T’Challa’ Actually Means - August 18, 2018
- You Can Find All Sorts of Things on Reddit in the Marvel Universe - August 18, 2018
- Is the Punisher Coming to London’s East End? - August 18, 2018