Then they targeted Simply Orange. It didn’t work.
Now they are going after Red Lobster. They say,
TV Land continues to air the sacrilegious program “Impastor” on Wednesday evenings at 10:30 p.m. ET/9:30 p.m. CT. It revolves around Buddy Dobbs, a gambling, pot-smoking slacker, on the run from a loan shark, who steals a man’s identity and ends up posing as the new gay pastor in a small, tightknit town.
The previews which air earlier in the evening include sex, theft, murder, drug use, and foul language.
This show not only depicts pastors in a negative light, but the entire program is also based on lies about Christianity including Christians using the Lord’s name in vain. TV Land has crossed the line by belittling the Christian faith with foul jokes.
We need to send a loud and clear message to advertisers that this kind of programming is insulting and completely unacceptable. Networks like TV Land continue to mock Christianity. “Impastor” is another attempt to distort the truth about Christianity. There is strength in numbers so forward this to everyone you know!
Please use the information we have provided to contact Red Lobster and ask that they pull their financial support from “Impastor.”
Will they have any more luck?
- Action Comics #1000 Exclusive Covers From Dan Jurgens, Curt Swan, Francesco Mattina and Tyler Kirkham - March 20, 2018
- Titans and Teen Titans End – What’s Next? - March 20, 2018
- A Sneak Peek at Brian Michael Bendis’s Script for Action Comics #1000 - March 20, 2018
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018