Then they targeted Simply Orange. It didn’t work.
Now they are going after Red Lobster. They say,
TV Land continues to air the sacrilegious program “Impastor” on Wednesday evenings at 10:30 p.m. ET/9:30 p.m. CT. It revolves around Buddy Dobbs, a gambling, pot-smoking slacker, on the run from a loan shark, who steals a man’s identity and ends up posing as the new gay pastor in a small, tightknit town.
The previews which air earlier in the evening include sex, theft, murder, drug use, and foul language.
This show not only depicts pastors in a negative light, but the entire program is also based on lies about Christianity including Christians using the Lord’s name in vain. TV Land has crossed the line by belittling the Christian faith with foul jokes.
We need to send a loud and clear message to advertisers that this kind of programming is insulting and completely unacceptable. Networks like TV Land continue to mock Christianity. “Impastor” is another attempt to distort the truth about Christianity. There is strength in numbers so forward this to everyone you know!
Please use the information we have provided to contact Red Lobster and ask that they pull their financial support from “Impastor.”
Will they have any more luck?
- DC Comics Cancel Orders For Batman: Creature Of The Night #4 – Will Return Later in 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Mark Seifert’s Marvel Declassified Returns on December 17th - December 12, 2018
- What Toys do People in the Marvel Universe Buy? Amazing Spider-Man #11 Reveals All - December 12, 2018
- Valiant Announces ‘Breakthrough’ Line-Up for 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Is Brian Azzarello Rewriting the Deaths of Thomas and Martha Wayne in Batman Damned? (Spoilers) - December 12, 2018