Then they targeted Simply Orange. It didn’t work.
Now they are going after Red Lobster. They say,
TV Land continues to air the sacrilegious program “Impastor” on Wednesday evenings at 10:30 p.m. ET/9:30 p.m. CT. It revolves around Buddy Dobbs, a gambling, pot-smoking slacker, on the run from a loan shark, who steals a man’s identity and ends up posing as the new gay pastor in a small, tightknit town.
The previews which air earlier in the evening include sex, theft, murder, drug use, and foul language.
This show not only depicts pastors in a negative light, but the entire program is also based on lies about Christianity including Christians using the Lord’s name in vain. TV Land has crossed the line by belittling the Christian faith with foul jokes.
We need to send a loud and clear message to advertisers that this kind of programming is insulting and completely unacceptable. Networks like TV Land continue to mock Christianity. “Impastor” is another attempt to distort the truth about Christianity. There is strength in numbers so forward this to everyone you know!
Please use the information we have provided to contact Red Lobster and ask that they pull their financial support from “Impastor.”
Will they have any more luck?
- What Will Heroes in Crisis’s Shocking Opener Be? [Potential Spoilers] - June 17, 2018
- DC Creators Will Be Able to Use Shazam, Legion, and JSA Whether or Not Doomsday Clock Has Finished - June 17, 2018
- Cloak and Dagger Classified Confirmed as Digital-First Series – Luke Cage and Jessica Jones to Follow? - June 17, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 17th June 2018 – Geoff Johns is Mister Ex… - June 17, 2018
- Top 100 Most-Ordered Comics and Graphic Novels in May 2018 – Action Comics #1000 Came 23rd - June 17, 2018