Dishonored 2 remains my most anticipated game left this year. Everything I’ve seen and played is pretty wonderful in it’s brutal, dark, dirty, world. I can’t wait to jump back into that worl in a big way.
If you were thinking about jumping in without having played the first, or just want a primer for the sequel, this new trailer will catch you up very quickly. It’s done with a really cool pop-up book style and it really does cover all the broadstrokes.
Have at it here:
- Edge Transit’s Drop Rate is Getting a Nerf in Destiny 2 - September 21, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Ace of Spades Quest Now Much Easier Thanks To Hotfix - September 21, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can Be Played in First-Person - September 20, 2018
- Call of Cthulhu Gets a Spooky New Gameplay Trailer - September 20, 2018
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta - September 18, 2018