There are some people who get annoyed by The Walking Dead. Who say that it’s hardly a zombie comic, the zombies are hardly in it and they certainly don’t do what zombies are meant to do. Also it’s in black and white so where’s all the gore.
I’ve always found it a silly critique, and the usual riposte is that The Walking Dead describes the cast of characters, not the zombies. But there are those who still feel otherwise.
Well, zombie lovers, this week’s The Walking Dead #160 is for you as The Whisperer War is fully engaged and the zombies are weaponised to do… well… this.Nom nom nom. As for the gore, that’s what your red crayons are for.
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018