There are some people who get annoyed by The Walking Dead. Who say that it’s hardly a zombie comic, the zombies are hardly in it and they certainly don’t do what zombies are meant to do. Also it’s in black and white so where’s all the gore.
I’ve always found it a silly critique, and the usual riposte is that The Walking Dead describes the cast of characters, not the zombies. But there are those who still feel otherwise.
Well, zombie lovers, this week’s The Walking Dead #160 is for you as The Whisperer War is fully engaged and the zombies are weaponised to do… well… this.Nom nom nom. As for the gore, that’s what your red crayons are for.
- A G-Rated Deadpool… - August 18, 2018
- Unboxing Firefly’s May 2018 Loot Crate with Kaylee … in August - August 18, 2018
- Doomsday Clock, Heroes In Crisis and John Byrne – All in Action Comics #1002 - August 18, 2018
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018