There are some people who get annoyed by The Walking Dead. Who say that it’s hardly a zombie comic, the zombies are hardly in it and they certainly don’t do what zombies are meant to do. Also it’s in black and white so where’s all the gore.
I’ve always found it a silly critique, and the usual riposte is that The Walking Dead describes the cast of characters, not the zombies. But there are those who still feel otherwise.
Well, zombie lovers, this week’s The Walking Dead #160 is for you as The Whisperer War is fully engaged and the zombies are weaponised to do… well… this.Nom nom nom. As for the gore, that’s what your red crayons are for.
- Street Fighter’s Jeffrey ‘Chamba’ Cruz Launches RandomVeus ODC in January - October 21, 2018
- Top Dog Comics Launches in Augusta, Georgia - October 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 21st October 2018 – Batman Vs Shuri - October 21, 2018
- Punisher Season 2 and Jessica Jones Season 3, the Last Marvel Netflix Shows? - October 21, 2018
- From Hilda to Esther – Walking Through Notts Comic Con 2018 - October 21, 2018