One J Scott Campbell‘s retailer-exclusive covers for Midtown Comics received considerable criticism when it was first announced, and the cover in most question was withdrawn in a mutual decision between Marvel and Midtown. It also launched the #TeensThatLookLikeTeens hashtag started by Tee Franklin.
Maybe J Scott Campbell could post this image below under that hashtag?
Because on Facebook, Campbell has decided to have another go at drawing Riri. Not for official publication (not yet anyway). With Riri at work on her armour.
As to whether it could see publication….
He’s not the only person involved with that comic who is reaching out… to Tee Franklin.
hey, could you email me? Brian1138@aol.com
— BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (@BRIANMBENDIS) October 22, 2016
This can only end well, right?
- The New ‘Superboy Prime’ Look For Jonathan Kent? - November 16, 2018
- Green Lantern #2 Tops Advance Reorders – It Is To DIE For… - November 16, 2018
- Was Detective Comics Before Batman Cancelled Over Racial Concerns? - November 16, 2018
- Man Without Fear Without Danilo Beyruth? - November 16, 2018
- No Jar Jar Binks Chip Zdarsky Story For Star Wars: Age Of Republic? - November 16, 2018