Next year Marvel are collecting those works – and more besides in the Brian Michael Bendis: Crime Noir Omnibus described as,
A compendium of classic, character-driven drama written and drawn by the king of crime, Brian Michael Bendis! What brings David Goldfish, an enigmatic grifter with a heart of gold, back to his old haunts – where his old fl ame practically runs the city’s underbelly, and his ex-partner-in-crime is now a police detective? Who is the bounty hunter Jinx Alameda, and what treasure is she hunting? How will she get drawn into Eliot Ness’s real-life pursuit of one of America’s most notorious serial killers? Plus: Bendis draws from real life in a compelling exploration of the complex world of international intelligence! For fans of powerful, modern takes on pulp fiction and true-world crime stories, it doesn’t come any better than Bendis!
COLLECTING: AKA GOLDFISH: ACE, JACK, QUEEN, KING, JOKER; JINX 1-5; FIRE 1-2; JINX: TORSO 1-6
But Bendis goes further,
goldfish, jinx, fire, torso and ALL the odds and ends from over the years. including stories i did with warren ellis, james hudnall, and @oeming.
i found a small pile of good stuff that has not seen print or a lot of print. including some screenplay work with some of these characters i think you’d really enjoy.
Looks like there’s even more to cram into those 1152 pages. Out in March.
- 7 Revealed DC Comics Covers for October and November, from Jim Lee, Francesco Mattina, Kelly Jones and More - September 20, 2018
- Venom and Spider-Geddon Retailer Exclusive Variants For New York Comic-Con 2018 - September 20, 2018
- Speculator Corner: Wordless Batman Damned #1 Sells for $50, First Appearance of the Batawang… - September 20, 2018
- Marvel Book Space at Pinewood Studios for Guy Ritchie Captain Britain Movie? - September 20, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #1 Goes to Second Printing - September 20, 2018