I wasn’t consulted on this, obviously. Frankly, I wish he wasn’t now part of Bleeding Cool. I advised against it, but it seems my counsel was ignored.
So, I suppose, however grudgingly, I must give welcome, to Bleeding Cool…
Formerly of The Outhousers.
No, it is not April the first. It’s November the first. Believe me, I checked before you did.
That’s right, folks, it appears that all you have to do to get a job on Bleeding Cool is to spend years insulting me, creating deeply upsetting photoshop jobs of me, and impersonating me in a ludicrous accent that is, frankly, nothing less than deep-seated xenophobia of the worst kind.
And it can’t be denied that Jude Terror hates me. Dan Slott once described Jude Terror saying
And then me, saying,
(Even though he knows I don’t say I’m a journalist), before concluding,
So, there you go. Proof that Jude Terror hates me. And now he is part of Bleeding Cool.
Don’t get us sued, Jude.
UPDATE: Bleeding Cool applauds Dan Slott on the speed of his tweet deletion.
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 25th February 2018 – Superman Readers Disturbed About Bendis - February 25, 2018
- The Art of Making Money and the Dark Side of Graphic Design - February 25, 2018