I wasn’t consulted on this, obviously. Frankly, I wish he wasn’t now part of Bleeding Cool. I advised against it, but it seems my counsel was ignored.
So, I suppose, however grudgingly, I must give welcome, to Bleeding Cool…
Formerly of The Outhousers.
No, it is not April the first. It’s November the first. Believe me, I checked before you did.
That’s right, folks, it appears that all you have to do to get a job on Bleeding Cool is to spend years insulting me, creating deeply upsetting photoshop jobs of me, and impersonating me in a ludicrous accent that is, frankly, nothing less than deep-seated xenophobia of the worst kind.
And it can’t be denied that Jude Terror hates me. Dan Slott once described Jude Terror saying
And then me, saying,
(Even though he knows I don’t say I’m a journalist), before concluding,
So, there you go. Proof that Jude Terror hates me. And now he is part of Bleeding Cool.
Don’t get us sued, Jude.
UPDATE: Bleeding Cool applauds Dan Slott on the speed of his tweet deletion.
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018
- Letitia Wright Would Rather Be the New Black Panther Than the New Iron Man - May 26, 2018
- David Harewood Promises Big Changes to Supergirl at the End of Season 3 - May 26, 2018
- 15 Things to Pick Up at MCM London Comic Con 2018 Today - May 26, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018