I wasn’t consulted on this, obviously. Frankly, I wish he wasn’t now part of Bleeding Cool. I advised against it, but it seems my counsel was ignored.
So, I suppose, however grudgingly, I must give welcome, to Bleeding Cool…
Formerly of The Outhousers.
No, it is not April the first. It’s November the first. Believe me, I checked before you did.
That’s right, folks, it appears that all you have to do to get a job on Bleeding Cool is to spend years insulting me, creating deeply upsetting photoshop jobs of me, and impersonating me in a ludicrous accent that is, frankly, nothing less than deep-seated xenophobia of the worst kind.
And it can’t be denied that Jude Terror hates me. Dan Slott once described Jude Terror saying
And then me, saying,
(Even though he knows I don’t say I’m a journalist), before concluding,
So, there you go. Proof that Jude Terror hates me. And now he is part of Bleeding Cool.
Don’t get us sued, Jude.
UPDATE: Bleeding Cool applauds Dan Slott on the speed of his tweet deletion.
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018