I wasn’t consulted on this, obviously. Frankly, I wish he wasn’t now part of Bleeding Cool. I advised against it, but it seems my counsel was ignored.
So, I suppose, however grudgingly, I must give welcome, to Bleeding Cool…
Formerly of The Outhousers.
No, it is not April the first. It’s November the first. Believe me, I checked before you did.
That’s right, folks, it appears that all you have to do to get a job on Bleeding Cool is to spend years insulting me, creating deeply upsetting photoshop jobs of me, and impersonating me in a ludicrous accent that is, frankly, nothing less than deep-seated xenophobia of the worst kind.
And it can’t be denied that Jude Terror hates me. Dan Slott once described Jude Terror saying
And then me, saying,
(Even though he knows I don’t say I’m a journalist), before concluding,
So, there you go. Proof that Jude Terror hates me. And now he is part of Bleeding Cool.
Don’t get us sued, Jude.
UPDATE: Bleeding Cool applauds Dan Slott on the speed of his tweet deletion.
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018