Has he gone? I do hope so.
Kieron Gillen has an e-mail newsletter. It really is the thing.
He then decided to show off exactly what the newly coloured first volume Phonogram: Rue Britannia , originally published in black and white, would look like.
By starting out with a black and white page.
- Former IDW Executive Hires Attorney Lisa Bloom - August 13, 2018
- Mark Waid Gets a New Rap Song About Him, Courtesy of Nocando - August 13, 2018
- Dark Horse to Publish the Art of How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World - August 13, 2018
- C.B. Cebulski Meets John Byrne – Discussing Marvel Comics Publishing X-Men: Elsewhen? - August 13, 2018
- One Hazardous Tale of a Kid Getting the Graphic Novel They Wanted - August 13, 2018