Has he gone? I do hope so.
Kieron Gillen has an e-mail newsletter. It really is the thing.
He then decided to show off exactly what the newly coloured first volume Phonogram: Rue Britannia , originally published in black and white, would look like.
By starting out with a black and white page.
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018
- Okay… How About a Fantastic Four #1 for June as Well? - February 22, 2018
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018