Steve Dillon‘s final public appearance before his untimely death this past weekend from a burst appendix, was at New York Comic Con, where he signed and sketched to benefit the charity Hero Initiative, dedicated to supporting comic book creators in need.
Steve Dillon’s family has asked that in lieu of flowers, memorial donations be made to Hero Initiative. You can do so at this link.
- America’s New Cultural Invasion Is Manhwa, Korean Webcomics - November 18, 2017
- Silver Sprocket Signs Distro Deal With Devil – Otherwise Known As Diamond Comic Distributors - November 18, 2017
- Dark Horse Launces Buffy Spinoff ‘Giles’ By Joss Whedon, Erika Alexander, And Jon Lam In February 2018 Solicits - November 18, 2017
- Alan Moore Knows The Score – He’s Sixty-Four - November 18, 2017
- Neal Adams Calls For Auschwitz Museum To Return Paintings To Dina Babbit - November 17, 2017