Mother Panic is the fourth title from rockstar Gerard Way‘s curated line of mature readers superhero titles following in the wake of DC Vertigo.
And, for the first issue of Mother Panic by Jody Houser and Tommy Lee Edwards, which is set in Gotham City, it’s getting a special cover by Edwards featuring Batman.
Meet Violet Paige, a celebutante with a bad attitude and a temper to match, who no one suspects of having anything lying beneath the surface of her outrageous exploits. But Violet isn’t just another bored heiress in the upper echelons of Gotham City’s elite. Motivated by her traumatic youth, Violet seeks to exact vengeance on her privileged peers as the terrifying new vigilante known only as Mother Panic.
Look forward to a full Bleeding Cool review soon…
- Diamond Comics Launches Digital Pullbox System for Comic Shops and Their Customers - February 23, 2018
- As DC Comics Leaves, Diamond Previews Gets A Manga Section, and Toys Get the Back Cover - February 23, 2018
- Marvel Comics Bets the Farm on Donny Cates at ComicsPRO - February 23, 2018
- Cerebus Gives Us ‘Dates Of Future Past’ in May - February 23, 2018
- Loot Crate Ditches The Catalogue in February 2018 Protect Unboxing - February 23, 2018