I hate that Britain has somehow been infected with this killer clown craze. We had our own clown craze a few years ago in Northampton as, it seemed, a clown escaped from an Alan Moore short film Jimmy’s End and was seen in odd places. But he wasn’t menacing. He wasn’t attacking. It was more of a Mike Leigh clown meme.
But the imported killer clown meme from the USA is far more violent, is scaring kids and, frankly, is a poor show all round.
So Britain has imported an American solution for this American problem.
Batman. Who, let’s be fair, has a history of fighting jokers.
Courtesy of Cumbria Superheroes. with the radical message that… clowns are good.
Oh and the Northampton clown? He’s baaaaaaaaaaaack….
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018
- Rolled & Told from E.L. Thomas and Tristan J. Tarwater Launches in Lion Forge September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- A Comic Show: The Wedding Joke! - June 20, 2018
- 2 Grant Morrison Stories in Ahoy Comics’ First Solicits for September 2018 - June 20, 2018