I hate that Britain has somehow been infected with this killer clown craze. We had our own clown craze a few years ago in Northampton as, it seemed, a clown escaped from an Alan Moore short film Jimmy’s End and was seen in odd places. But he wasn’t menacing. He wasn’t attacking. It was more of a Mike Leigh clown meme.
But the imported killer clown meme from the USA is far more violent, is scaring kids and, frankly, is a poor show all round.
So Britain has imported an American solution for this American problem.
Batman. Who, let’s be fair, has a history of fighting jokers.
Courtesy of Cumbria Superheroes. with the radical message that… clowns are good.
Oh and the Northampton clown? He’s baaaaaaaaaaaack….
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018