I hate that Britain has somehow been infected with this killer clown craze. We had our own clown craze a few years ago in Northampton as, it seemed, a clown escaped from an Alan Moore short film Jimmy’s End and was seen in odd places. But he wasn’t menacing. He wasn’t attacking. It was more of a Mike Leigh clown meme.
But the imported killer clown meme from the USA is far more violent, is scaring kids and, frankly, is a poor show all round.
So Britain has imported an American solution for this American problem.
Batman. Who, let’s be fair, has a history of fighting jokers.
Courtesy of Cumbria Superheroes. with the radical message that… clowns are good.
Oh and the Northampton clown? He’s baaaaaaaaaaaack….
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018