Me, I’ll be buying a copy for Rian Hughes. But if you have a graphic designer in your life, then consider buying today’s Suicide Squad #4 from Rob Williams and Jim Lee. Maybe save it for their birthday or Christmas. Or because they bought a new hamster. Or because it’s a Wednesday. Find a reason, just bookmark this page featuring Zod bearing down on the transformed-back-again Enchantress.
And watch this going up on the walls in design studio departments around the world from today.
Maybe someone will fix the kerning while they are at it.
- Comic Store In Your Future – 8 Years In Fact - September 21, 2018
- Heroes In Crisis Adds Two Issues… And Two Artists - September 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Another Floridian Store Talks Batman Damned - September 21, 2018
- A New Name For Thought Bubble? - September 21, 2018
- Has DC Comics Got Nightwing Completely the Wrong Way Round? (Batman #55 Spoilers) - September 21, 2018