Announced by Reed Pop’s Lance Fensterman today at New York Comic Con. And reported into Bleeding Cool by Ray Flook.
New York Comic Con 2016, over all four venues in the city, had a combined attendance of over 180,000 attendees over four venues at this afternoon’s event Q&A.
That’s… quite a lot. Up on the reported figure of 167,000 for 2015.
The likes of Book Con, Madison Square Gardens and more really seem to have made a difference.
- The Batman Who Laughs Will Survive Dark Nights: Metal… - March 20, 2018
- Ready Player One Is Both a Celebration of and a Heady Critique on the Shallowness of Pop Culture - March 20, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics June 2018 Solicitations - March 20, 2018
- Batbooks Get Fill-In Arcs Until After the BatWedding – a BatRelaunch in the Cards? - March 20, 2018
- Aquaman, Nightwing, Suicide Squad, and Justice League Go from $2.99 to $3.99 in June - March 20, 2018