Announced by Reed Pop’s Lance Fensterman today at New York Comic Con. And reported into Bleeding Cool by Ray Flook.
New York Comic Con 2016, over all four venues in the city, had a combined attendance of over 180,000 attendees over four venues at this afternoon’s event Q&A.
That’s… quite a lot. Up on the reported figure of 167,000 for 2015.
The likes of Book Con, Madison Square Gardens and more really seem to have made a difference.
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 18th November 2018 – ‘Hard To Sell What We Do Not Get’ - November 18, 2018
- Penultimate Issue of Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill’s Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press’ February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018
- AfterShock Comics Launches Stronghold. Oberon and a Hit Lunch Special in February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018
- Adventures With Extremists, The KLF, Russell Brand and the Righteous Ones of the Blazing Rockets - November 18, 2018
- Mini-Frankensteining DC Comics Solicitations for February 2019 - November 18, 2018