Announced by Reed Pop’s Lance Fensterman today at New York Comic Con. And reported into Bleeding Cool by Ray Flook.
New York Comic Con 2016, over all four venues in the city, had a combined attendance of over 180,000 attendees over four venues at this afternoon’s event Q&A.
That’s… quite a lot. Up on the reported figure of 167,000 for 2015.
The likes of Book Con, Madison Square Gardens and more really seem to have made a difference.
- Why Are The English Even More Insufferable Today? - June 24, 2018
- Rob Liefeld Draws His Gayest Deadpool Ever For Astonishing X-Men #13 - June 24, 2018
- Preview: Alex De Campi and Victor Santos’ Bad Girls from Gallery 13 - June 24, 2018
- How Marvel Fans are Now an Identifiable Marketing Trend – in Breakfast Cereals at Least - June 24, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 24th June 2018 – ‘Some of the Best Spider-Man Art of the Decade’ - June 24, 2018