This will consist of seven superhero titles spinning out of a one shot, Catalyst Prime, all set a year after “the event”.
Headline creators named for the unnamed books are:
Catalyst Prime One shot by Joe Illidge, Christopher Priest and Marco Turini.
First title by Brandon Thomas and Ken Lashley,. colourist Juan Fernandez, lettered by Saida Temofonte.
Second title by David F Walker, Dr Sheena Howard and Chuck Collins
Third title by Joe Casey and Damian Scott and Janice Chang
Fourth title by Joe Casey, Ramón Govea and Larry Stroman.
Fifth title by Joe Casey and Jefte Palo
Sixth book by Alex De Campi and Pop Mahn
Seventh book by Amy Chu and Jan Duursema
The books will also have Desiree Rodriguez as an editorial assistant.
They also spilled something very interesting about that opening one shot – but asked us not to tell.
- Ch-Ch-Changes To Blue Beetle And Hellblazer… - March 29, 2017
- Ghostbusters 101, Crossing The 1984 And 2017 Streams, Sells Out – Including One Copy To Paul Feig - March 29, 2017
- Gerard Way’s Doom Patrol Cancelled After #6… For Now - March 29, 2017
- DC Comics To Publish Two Free Wonder Woman Day Comics For June 3rd - March 29, 2017
- 29 DC Comics Covers You May Or May Not Have Seen – Lee Bermejo, Jim Lee, Jenny Frison, And Many More - March 29, 2017