This will consist of seven superhero titles spinning out of a one shot, Catalyst Prime, all set a year after “the event”.
Headline creators named for the unnamed books are:
Catalyst Prime One shot by Joe Illidge, Christopher Priest and Marco Turini.
First title by Brandon Thomas and Ken Lashley,. colourist Juan Fernandez, lettered by Saida Temofonte.
Second title by David F Walker, Dr Sheena Howard and Chuck Collins
Third title by Joe Casey and Damian Scott and Janice Chang
Fourth title by Joe Casey, Ramón Govea and Larry Stroman.
Fifth title by Joe Casey and Jefte Palo
Sixth book by Alex De Campi and Pop Mahn
Seventh book by Amy Chu and Jan Duursema
The books will also have Desiree Rodriguez as an editorial assistant.
They also spilled something very interesting about that opening one shot – but asked us not to tell.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018