This will consist of seven superhero titles spinning out of a one shot, Catalyst Prime, all set a year after “the event”.
Headline creators named for the unnamed books are:
Catalyst Prime One shot by Joe Illidge, Christopher Priest and Marco Turini.
First title by Brandon Thomas and Ken Lashley,. colourist Juan Fernandez, lettered by Saida Temofonte.
Second title by David F Walker, Dr Sheena Howard and Chuck Collins
Third title by Joe Casey and Damian Scott and Janice Chang
Fourth title by Joe Casey, Ramón Govea and Larry Stroman.
Fifth title by Joe Casey and Jefte Palo
Sixth book by Alex De Campi and Pop Mahn
Seventh book by Amy Chu and Jan Duursema
The books will also have Desiree Rodriguez as an editorial assistant.
They also spilled something very interesting about that opening one shot – but asked us not to tell.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017