This will consist of seven superhero titles spinning out of a one shot, Catalyst Prime, all set a year after “the event”.
Headline creators named for the unnamed books are:
Catalyst Prime One shot by Joe Illidge, Christopher Priest and Marco Turini.
First title by Brandon Thomas and Ken Lashley,. colourist Juan Fernandez, lettered by Saida Temofonte.
Second title by David F Walker, Dr Sheena Howard and Chuck Collins
Third title by Joe Casey and Damian Scott and Janice Chang
Fourth title by Joe Casey, Ramón Govea and Larry Stroman.
Fifth title by Joe Casey and Jefte Palo
Sixth book by Alex De Campi and Pop Mahn
Seventh book by Amy Chu and Jan Duursema
The books will also have Desiree Rodriguez as an editorial assistant.
They also spilled something very interesting about that opening one shot – but asked us not to tell.
- Separated at Bath: Rob Liefeld and the New Domino Annual - July 22, 2018
- How Many Times Can Marvel Exclusively Give Away the Same Exclusive Variant Cover at San Diego Comic-Con? - July 22, 2018
- Marvel True Believers Panel Previews Squirrel Girl, Marvel Rising, Spider-Man/Deadpool, Domino, Runaways, and Many More - July 22, 2018
- A Look Inside the Increasingly Late Mister Miracle at San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018
- Swag from the Marvel True Believers Panel at San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018