Okay so it’s actually pretty small.
And it’s certainly not all squid.
But Dave Gibbons did seem to be creating his own Watchmen sequel yesterday at New York Comic Con, demonstrating how he believes the New Yorkers should have dealt with the giant squid alien excursion towards the conclusion of the famous comic book…
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018