Logic’s The Incredible True Story is turned into a tribute to the U.S. Avengers designed by Omar Casanova & Wil Quintana.
Tech N9ne’s Collabos album, Sickology 101, is morphed into a Prowler cover with a variant of the Strange Music leader’s signature face paint replaced by Hobie Brown’s mask. The artwork is done by Ray-Anthony Height & Rob Schwager.
Pusha T’s eerie black and white Darkest Before Dawn: The Prelude cover is transformed into a tribute for The Unstoppable Wasp created by Nelson Blake II.
De La Soul’s iconic album, De La Soul is Dead, celebrates its 25th anniversary this year. It is given homage with a cover inspired by Unworthy Thor designed by Stonehouse.
Cypress Hill‘s debut self-titled album also saw its 25th anniversary this year, but it’s another LP that gets the Marvel treatment. IV is remade into a Ghost Rider comic designed by Felipe Smith.
- J. Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to Be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Hits the UK – Here Are Some Deals to Keep Your Eye On - July 16, 2018