Hard Case Crime is a cool publisher that specializes in hardboiled crime novels by authors like Michael Crichton, Lawrence Block, Mickey Spillane, Ed McBain, Donald E. Westlake, James M. Cain, Max Allan Collins and even Stephen King. Now the publisher has teamed up with Titan Comics to create a line of Hard Case Crime comics.
The line kicks off with Peepland – a punky semi-autobiographical 80s neo-noir – from writers Christa Faust (Money Shot), Gary Phillips (The Underbelly) and artist Andrea Camerini (Il Troio), and Triggerman – an operatic Prohibition era epic – from visionary director of The Warriors, Walter Hill and co-writer Matz, with art from trusted collaborator Jef.
These two comics launching Titan’s Hard Case Crime line will exclusively debut at NYCC with special never-before-released variant covers by Fay Dalton (2000AD) – only available to purchase at the show at Titan booth #2142.
As part of this special NYCC appearance, Peepland writer Christa Faust, Hard Case Crime editor Charles Ardai and Triggerman co-writer Matz will be speaking at a Livestream interview from 3:15 PM on Friday 7 October (at the NYCC Livestream stage), and then they will be signing at 2:30PM at Titan booth #2142 on Saturday 8 October.
- Marvel’s Inhumans Sneak Peek: Karnak In Action - October 20, 2017
- Gotham Season 4, Episode 5 Recap: A Dark Knight – The Blade’s Path - October 20, 2017
- It’s Flash Vs. Flash As DC Versus Pits Barry Allen Against Wally West - October 20, 2017
- Arrow Season 6: We’re Assured John Diggle Had A Life Before The Military - October 20, 2017
- The Perfect Early Holiday Gift Idea For Classic Game Lovers: The Art Of Atari - October 20, 2017