It is the third best selling graphic novel on Amazon right now, beating out Killing Joke. At one point it was the fifth best-selling book of all. The Chuck Dixon and Brett R. Smith adaptation of Peter Schweizer’s Clinton Cash, a critical look at the finances, politics and lifestyle of Hillary Clinton and her husband.
However until now, it wasn’t being offered to the direct market of comic stores through Diamond. Well, after the sales response, it is being rushed the system through and can be ordered by comic stores to ship in three weeks, 14th September.
Retailers, your order code is JUL168120. Here’s a preview…
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018