It is the third best selling graphic novel on Amazon right now, beating out Killing Joke. At one point it was the fifth best-selling book of all. The Chuck Dixon and Brett R. Smith adaptation of Peter Schweizer’s Clinton Cash, a critical look at the finances, politics and lifestyle of Hillary Clinton and her husband.
However until now, it wasn’t being offered to the direct market of comic stores through Diamond. Well, after the sales response, it is being rushed the system through and can be ordered by comic stores to ship in three weeks, 14th September.
Retailers, your order code is JUL168120. Here’s a preview…
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017
- Geoff Johns Is Leaving The Country For The Release Of Doomsday Clock - November 18, 2017
- America’s New Cultural Invasion Is Manhwa, Korean Webcomics - November 18, 2017
- Silver Sprocket Signs Distro Deal With Devil – Otherwise Known As Diamond Comic Distributors - November 18, 2017
- Dark Horse Launces Buffy Spinoff ‘Giles’ By Joss Whedon, Erika Alexander, And Jon Lam In February 2018 Solicits - November 18, 2017