It is the third best selling graphic novel on Amazon right now, beating out Killing Joke. At one point it was the fifth best-selling book of all. The Chuck Dixon and Brett R. Smith adaptation of Peter Schweizer’s Clinton Cash, a critical look at the finances, politics and lifestyle of Hillary Clinton and her husband.
However until now, it wasn’t being offered to the direct market of comic stores through Diamond. Well, after the sales response, it is being rushed the system through and can be ordered by comic stores to ship in three weeks, 14th September.
Retailers, your order code is JUL168120. Here’s a preview…
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon’s “Postponement” - April 21, 2018
- Selling in a Showrooming World at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 21st April 2018 – When My Little Pony Beats Up Weapon H - April 21, 2018
- How Much Are Those Retailer Exclusive Action Comics #1000 Covers Selling For? - April 21, 2018
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018