It is the third best selling graphic novel on Amazon right now, beating out Killing Joke. At one point it was the fifth best-selling book of all. The Chuck Dixon and Brett R. Smith adaptation of Peter Schweizer’s Clinton Cash, a critical look at the finances, politics and lifestyle of Hillary Clinton and her husband.
However until now, it wasn’t being offered to the direct market of comic stores through Diamond. Well, after the sales response, it is being rushed the system through and can be ordered by comic stores to ship in three weeks, 14th September.
Retailers, your order code is JUL168120. Here’s a preview…
- DC Confirms It’s Grant Morrison On Green Lantern #1 With Liam Sharp - July 19, 2018
- That Titans Trailer for DC Universe – If You Don’t Live in the USA - July 19, 2018
- 9 DC Comics Covers for July and August by Jenny Frison, Alex Maleev, Yasmin Putri, and More - July 19, 2018
- She-Ra’s Co-Creator JMS on Noelle Stevenson’s Revamp for Dreamworks/Netflix - July 19, 2018
- Titans Trailer Released for DC Universe – and Robin Says What About Batman?! - July 19, 2018