Bleeding Cool ran the rumour on Friday but now it’s official. On its final day, Boston Comic Con promoter Jim Talbot is, as we speak, going from booth to booth telling the vendors the news. That Informa, the owners of the FanExpo shows, has acquired Boston Comic Con. And that’s who they’ll be dealing with next year.
If you are exhibiting at the show and haven’t had a visit, don’t worry, you will soon.
Prices for next year have gone up, not to FanExpo levels but it may be shocking to some. An artist alley table is over $400.
Expect a press release soon. At which point all the other sites will run the news.
- Preview of a Brand New Avengers #1 from IDW – Without Tony in the Suit? - December 17, 2018
- Milo Manara Genderflips Cyclops For New Exhibition - December 17, 2018
- Back to Death of the Waynes With Batman #61 - December 17, 2018
- Hooked On Comics Grand Opening in Philadelphia With Dan Parent - December 17, 2018
- Texas Comic Shop to Close in January After 19 Years - December 17, 2018