Bleeding Cool ran the rumour on Friday but now it’s official. On its final day, Boston Comic Con promoter Jim Talbot is, as we speak, going from booth to booth telling the vendors the news. That Informa, the owners of the FanExpo shows, has acquired Boston Comic Con. And that’s who they’ll be dealing with next year.
If you are exhibiting at the show and haven’t had a visit, don’t worry, you will soon.
Prices for next year have gone up, not to FanExpo levels but it may be shocking to some. An artist alley table is over $400.
Expect a press release soon. At which point all the other sites will run the news.
- The Daily LITG – 15th October 2018 – Titanic Daze - October 15, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Ghost Monument - October 14, 2018
- Almost A Thousand Cosplay Photos From New York Comic Con 2018 - October 14, 2018
- Preview of Next Week’s Doctor Who, Rosa Parks, and New TARDIS - October 14, 2018
- Carol Danvers’ New Origin This Week Includes Her Real Name - October 14, 2018