Exclusive-to-Image Comics team of Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips have seen the first issue of their new series Kill Or Be Killed sell out, and rushed to a second printing for September 9th. The second issue however will be out next week.
Kill Or Be Killed #1 will be joined in that endeavour by Walking Dead #157, the first issue of the new arc The Whisperer War by Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard.
Indeed you get a choice of covers for that, as the connective cover by Arthur Adams and Nathan Fairbairn is also reprinted.
- The Works Of William Hogarth on the Walls Of Blacks Club in London - November 15, 2018
- Will There Even Be an Uncanny X-Men Comic After #11? - November 15, 2018
- 11 Revealed DC Comics Covers for December by Jenny Frison, Adam Hughes, Stjepan Šejić and More - November 15, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Detective Comics Before Batman and Alex Ross Hardcovers - November 15, 2018
- AfterShock to Publish Ryan Parrott and Charles Pritchett’s Oberon in February 2019 - November 15, 2018