Including writers Gerry Conway, David Anthony Kraft, Stefan Petrucha and artists Robert Hack, Miran Kim we are promised three tales for terror. And covers by Jolyon Yates, Bob Camp Russ Heath and Dean Haspiel.
And it begins with a hit Broadway musical.
Presenting a Trio of Terror Tales inspired by the Root of All Evil-Money! This issue’s main attraction is “Opening Fright,” in which we discovered Alexander Hamilton was literally turning over in his grave regarding a particular award-winning, Hip-Hop Broadway musical. That’s right – Alexander Hamilton has risen from the grave! Plus: An evil landlord intends to maximize the profit potential on his property in New York City’s Financial District in a mad get-richer-quicker scheme in “Fi-Die Another Day,” and doesn’t everyone want to make a big killing in the stock market? One Broker hopes to do just that in “Maul Street”!
And the unseen variant covers that may reveal more…
- Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto Relaunch Daredevil #1 in February - November 15, 2018
- Second Printings For Uncanny X-Men, Avengers, Daredevil, Venom, Spider-Geddon, Wolverine, Fantastic Four - November 15, 2018
- The Works Of William Hogarth on the Walls Of Blacks Club in London - November 15, 2018
- Will There Even Be an Uncanny X-Men Comic After #11? - November 15, 2018
- 11 Revealed DC Comics Covers for December by Jenny Frison, Adam Hughes, Stjepan Šejić and More - November 15, 2018