Scott Bakula reprised his Quantum Leap role of Sam Beckett on Thursday night for the Late Show with Stephen Colbert. Turns out that in one of the episodes from the sci-fi / time travel series had Beckett appear as a New York cabby who happened to have Donald Trump as a fare and gave him advice of getting into real estate and where to put one of his towers. The episode, It’s A Wonderful Leap – May 10th, 1958 originally aired on April 1st, 1992.
In the skit below, Stephen Colbert takes the place of the holographic Al Calavicci and tries to get Beckett to stop Trump before he gets started.
- Quantum Leap Creator Has A Script For A Reboot
- Exclusive First Look Inside Halo: Collateral Damage #2 - June 19, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 10 Recap: Take It Personal - June 19, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 9 Recap: DWYCK - June 19, 2018
- Lucifer Season 4 Details and Plans to Hit SDCC Still - June 19, 2018
- Jeremy Jordan Thanks the Fans, Cast and Crew of Supergirl - June 19, 2018