Scott Bakula reprised his Quantum Leap role of Sam Beckett on Thursday night for the Late Show with Stephen Colbert. Turns out that in one of the episodes from the sci-fi / time travel series had Beckett appear as a New York cabby who happened to have Donald Trump as a fare and gave him advice of getting into real estate and where to put one of his towers. The episode, It’s A Wonderful Leap – May 10th, 1958 originally aired on April 1st, 1992.
In the skit below, Stephen Colbert takes the place of the holographic Al Calavicci and tries to get Beckett to stop Trump before he gets started.
- Quantum Leap Creator Has A Script For A Reboot
- Writer’s Commentary: Crystal Frasier Talks Pathfinder: Spiral of Bones #1 - March 21, 2018
- Suits Promotes Amanda Schull to Series Regular for Season 8 - March 21, 2018
- Bids to Buy Carolina Panthers Have Reportedly Reached $2.5 Billion - March 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Daredevil Season 3: Jay Ali of The Fosters Joins the Cast - March 21, 2018
- Hallmark Will Debut 34 New Christmas Movies This Year - March 21, 2018