Scott Bakula reprised his Quantum Leap role of Sam Beckett on Thursday night for the Late Show with Stephen Colbert. Turns out that in one of the episodes from the sci-fi / time travel series had Beckett appear as a New York cabby who happened to have Donald Trump as a fare and gave him advice of getting into real estate and where to put one of his towers. The episode, It’s A Wonderful Leap – May 10th, 1958 originally aired on April 1st, 1992.
In the skit below, Stephen Colbert takes the place of the holographic Al Calavicci and tries to get Beckett to stop Trump before he gets started.
- Quantum Leap Creator Has A Script For A Reboot
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018