Archie Comics has teased a partnership with famed designer Rachel Antonoff to launch Betty & Veronica fashion line.
Antonoff is a fashion designer based out of New York City. She creative ways to debut her designs, including as a murder mystery, as a sock hop, and in a dollhouse. She also worked with Lena Dunham to promote her work in a film called Vote Audrey.
There is also a musical connection as Antonoff appeared in and was the creative director for the Tegan and Sara music video Boyfriend. Antonoff’s brother, Jack Antonoff is the lead guitarist for the band Fun.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018