Archie Comics has teased a partnership with famed designer Rachel Antonoff to launch Betty & Veronica fashion line.
Antonoff is a fashion designer based out of New York City. She creative ways to debut her designs, including as a murder mystery, as a sock hop, and in a dollhouse. She also worked with Lena Dunham to promote her work in a film called Vote Audrey.
There is also a musical connection as Antonoff appeared in and was the creative director for the Tegan and Sara music video Boyfriend. Antonoff’s brother, Jack Antonoff is the lead guitarist for the band Fun.
- Dan Taylor Unveils Sci-Fi Noir Novella ‘Pi Private Eye’ - March 18, 2018
- NFL Draft 2018: Trade Near the Top as Jets and Colts Swap Picks - March 18, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Aerialist Dies After Fall During Live Performance - March 18, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Titles and Synopses for First 3 Episodes - March 18, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: 7 New Images Fuel the Ava Speculation - March 18, 2018