Archie Comics has teased a partnership with famed designer Rachel Antonoff to launch Betty & Veronica fashion line.
Antonoff is a fashion designer based out of New York City. She creative ways to debut her designs, including as a murder mystery, as a sock hop, and in a dollhouse. She also worked with Lena Dunham to promote her work in a film called Vote Audrey.
There is also a musical connection as Antonoff appeared in and was the creative director for the Tegan and Sara music video Boyfriend. Antonoff’s brother, Jack Antonoff is the lead guitarist for the band Fun.
- Supergirl Season 3, Episode 23 Recap: Battles Lost and Won - June 18, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 8 Recap: Blowin’ Up the Spot - June 18, 2018
- Exclusive: J.M. DeMatteis and Mike Cavallero Bring ‘Impossible, Incorporated’ to IDW - June 18, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: The Final Battle of Supergirl vs. Reign - June 18, 2018
- Addressing Those Flash Season 5 Rumors - June 18, 2018