E3 is a time when the whole community talk about games in a massive way. Anyeone with even a passing interest in games, will sit down, watch a couple press conferences and talk about it on Twitter or Facebook.
That is the focus of this new release from Brandwatch. Taking into account social media presence, the report took all mentions of the games and saw which was the most talked about title during press conferences, for good or ill. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is far and away the top mentions here, which is obviously great for the future of Nintendo. You can see everything else talked about right here:
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake is Still in Full Development Despite Not Being at E3 - June 15, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Announced and it Brings Every Fighter Ever from the Series to the Game - June 12, 2018
- Super Mario Party Makes its Debut on the Nintendo Switch This Year - June 12, 2018
- Death Stranding E3 Trailer Shows Off Our First Glimpse of Gameplay - June 11, 2018
- Trials Rising Brings the Motorcycle Title Back for More Stunts Than Ever - June 11, 2018