E3 is a time when the whole community talk about games in a massive way. Anyeone with even a passing interest in games, will sit down, watch a couple press conferences and talk about it on Twitter or Facebook.
That is the focus of this new release from Brandwatch. Taking into account social media presence, the report took all mentions of the games and saw which was the most talked about title during press conferences, for good or ill. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is far and away the top mentions here, which is obviously great for the future of Nintendo. You can see everything else talked about right here:
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018
- PlayStation Network Name Changes Are Finally Coming - October 11, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Currently Has The Most Concurrent Players In Franchise History on Steam - October 9, 2018
- Sony Has Acknowleged that the Next PlayStation is on the Way - October 9, 2018