E3 is a time when the whole community talk about games in a massive way. Anyeone with even a passing interest in games, will sit down, watch a couple press conferences and talk about it on Twitter or Facebook.
That is the focus of this new release from Brandwatch. Taking into account social media presence, the report took all mentions of the games and saw which was the most talked about title during press conferences, for good or ill. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is far and away the top mentions here, which is obviously great for the future of Nintendo. You can see everything else talked about right here:
- F1 2015 is Free to Pick Up Right Now Thanks to Humble Bundle - March 23, 2018
- Detroit: Become Human Gets 3 Trailers to Show Off Its Protagonists - March 23, 2018
- Overwatch League: Dallas Fuel’s Tank Woes Continue as New Tank OGE is Suspended Before Even Arriving - March 23, 2018
- CD Projekt Red Working On AAA RPG Set to Release By 2021 (And it’s Not Cyberpunk 2077) - March 23, 2018
- PUBG is Getting Fortnite-Like Events That Will Consistently Change - March 22, 2018