A planned TV adaptation has focused a lot of attention on Brian Bendis and Alex Maleev‘s Scarlet. Horrendously late for years, it has had four issues published in the few months, with Scarlet #10 published today, just after the TV deal news broke.
But for those wanting more? Your wish is their command. Scarlet will return in 2017.
Unless of course it’s 2018. Or 2019. Still, it’s a good place to start…
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018