A planned TV adaptation has focused a lot of attention on Brian Bendis and Alex Maleev‘s Scarlet. Horrendously late for years, it has had four issues published in the few months, with Scarlet #10 published today, just after the TV deal news broke.
But for those wanting more? Your wish is their command. Scarlet will return in 2017.
Unless of course it’s 2018. Or 2019. Still, it’s a good place to start…
- Life Is Strange #1 and Bloodshot: Rising Spirit #1 Go to Second Prints the Day Before Publishing - November 13, 2018
- The Conservative Councillor of Camden Who Paid Tribute to Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Talking to Kieron Gillen About Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt and DIE, With Wine and Cheese (VIDEO) - November 13, 2018
- Talking To – And About – Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Jonathan Ross, Correcting the BBC Over Stan Lee on Newsnight Last Night - November 13, 2018