Far away from E3’s all encompassing gaze, Overwatch is still experiencing a huge community online. I know, because I miss it so while I’m out in LA.
And the game really is growing to huge numbers quickly. Blizzard have announced that the game has now been experienced by 10 million players. That is a lot for a new IP.
Enthusiasm for the game seems to be maintaining, as the number of people who’ve played it goes up and up. I think Overwatch is going to be with us for some time still.
- Fortnite’s Save the World Mode is Not Going to Free-to-Play This Year - October 22, 2018
- Nike has Endorsed its First Esports Player - October 22, 2018
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018