Far away from E3’s all encompassing gaze, Overwatch is still experiencing a huge community online. I know, because I miss it so while I’m out in LA.
And the game really is growing to huge numbers quickly. Blizzard have announced that the game has now been experienced by 10 million players. That is a lot for a new IP.
Enthusiasm for the game seems to be maintaining, as the number of people who’ve played it goes up and up. I think Overwatch is going to be with us for some time still.
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018
- Battlefield V Will Not Feature Any Lootboxes - May 24, 2018
- As a Fan, I Have No Desire to Play Destiny 2 Right Now – and That’s Fine - May 23, 2018
- Miramar is Finally Coming to PUBG on Xbox One Tomorrow - May 23, 2018