Far away from E3’s all encompassing gaze, Overwatch is still experiencing a huge community online. I know, because I miss it so while I’m out in LA.
And the game really is growing to huge numbers quickly. Blizzard have announced that the game has now been experienced by 10 million players. That is a lot for a new IP.
Enthusiasm for the game seems to be maintaining, as the number of people who’ve played it goes up and up. I think Overwatch is going to be with us for some time still.
- Rainbow Six Siege is Getting a Free Weekend This Week - August 13, 2018
- Quake Champions has Gone Free-to-Play Permanently - August 10, 2018
- Doom Eternal Gets its Gameplay Reveal Showcasing Demon Crushing Action - August 10, 2018
- Hunt Showdown is Free to Try This Weekend - August 10, 2018
- Fallout 76 Will See Composer Inon Zur Return - August 10, 2018