Far away from E3’s all encompassing gaze, Overwatch is still experiencing a huge community online. I know, because I miss it so while I’m out in LA.
And the game really is growing to huge numbers quickly. Blizzard have announced that the game has now been experienced by 10 million players. That is a lot for a new IP.
Enthusiasm for the game seems to be maintaining, as the number of people who’ve played it goes up and up. I think Overwatch is going to be with us for some time still.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018