Alan Moore‘s second novel, Jerusalem is due to be released later this year. But if reading more that 600,000 words fills you with a little trepidation, why not look to someone who has done it for you?
Like the award-winning Simon Vance, who has read for the audio version of the book. And who took a trip from San Francisco to Northampton to meet Alan Moore as part of the experience.
He’s never read one single book this long before, let alone one that jumps in style and tone so much from chapter to chapter.
And this is his journey…
- The Daily LITG – 20th October 2018 - October 20, 2018
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018