Alan Moore‘s second novel, Jerusalem is due to be released later this year. But if reading more that 600,000 words fills you with a little trepidation, why not look to someone who has done it for you?
Like the award-winning Simon Vance, who has read for the audio version of the book. And who took a trip from San Francisco to Northampton to meet Alan Moore as part of the experience.
He’s never read one single book this long before, let alone one that jumps in style and tone so much from chapter to chapter.
And this is his journey…
- The Daily LITG, 16th December 2018 – Happy Birthday, Tom Spurgeon - December 16, 2018
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018