It’s not going to be a surprise when Watch Dogs 2 is announced at E3 this year. We’ve seen actors talking about it, and in earnings calls Ubisoft have directly acknowledged the game’s existence. Public facing, officially official, it is still supposed to be a secret though.
Well, it seems that Ubisoft may have decided to announce their new game with a pair of sunglasses. The company sent some Ray Bans to YouTuber The Rad Brad with the logo clearly displayed. Wether the YouTuber was meant to have these yet, or if he broke an embargo, or Ubisoft really did just want to tease the game with some sunglasses isn’t clear, but these would appear legit.
Take a look:
— theRadBrad (@thaRadBrad) June 1, 2016
As I said, this should surprise no one. This was always going to be Ubisoft’s big new announcement this year, but this is certainly a bizarre way to present this.
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018
- Anthem Gets Story Trailer Showing Off Impressive Cutscenes - December 6, 2018
- Far Cry: New Dawn Shows Off Beautiful Post-Apocalypse World - December 6, 2018
- Ubisoft is Teasing a Nuclear Far Cry to be Revealed at The Game Awards - December 6, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Black Armory is a Bizarre First Week Experience as You Can’t Really Play It [Update] - December 5, 2018