It’s not going to be a surprise when Watch Dogs 2 is announced at E3 this year. We’ve seen actors talking about it, and in earnings calls Ubisoft have directly acknowledged the game’s existence. Public facing, officially official, it is still supposed to be a secret though.
Well, it seems that Ubisoft may have decided to announce their new game with a pair of sunglasses. The company sent some Ray Bans to YouTuber The Rad Brad with the logo clearly displayed. Wether the YouTuber was meant to have these yet, or if he broke an embargo, or Ubisoft really did just want to tease the game with some sunglasses isn’t clear, but these would appear legit.
Take a look:
— theRadBrad (@thaRadBrad) June 1, 2016
As I said, this should surprise no one. This was always going to be Ubisoft’s big new announcement this year, but this is certainly a bizarre way to present this.
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018