If you are like me, you have been playing a boat load of Overwatch. I’m completely enamoured with the title.
One thing that it could use is a Competitive Mode though, just to rack up the stakes and that is coming. However, it would seem it’s coming just a little later than first thought. Blizzard have taken to Twitter to announce that the game will be missing the first projected June date, and will instead be hitting in July. In a Tweet to a fan, they said:
@jurizar3 We’re aiming for mid-to-late July.
— Overwatch (@PlayOverwatch) May 27, 2016
This is a little disappointing, as since I have most of my favorite Skins now, an overarching progression isn’t as important for me without competitive play. Still, I’m sure I will be popping in quite frequently between now and this release, so I can’t complain too much.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018