Skottie Young is one of the most entertaining comic book creators to watch, and that’s because his style is so unique. This week brings the release of the I Hate Fairyland coloring book. It will certainly be fun to color in the lines of his wacky, twisted world.
In two weeks we’ll finally get to see how the story continues in two weeks with I Hate Fairyland #6.
Now that Gert has a bit more control in Fairyland, things will definitely be different, but how? I don’t suppose she’ll be happy that her thirty year mission was suddenly stopped. There won’t be an end in sight, I’m sure.
The cover for the 7th issue shows an idea for an escape plan possibility…
Skottie tweeted about the 8th issue the other day, which put a smile on my face, but that’s all the I Hate Fairyland news we have so far. I’m certainly looking forward to diving into issue #6.
I Hate Fairyland 8 is one of the coolest issues so far. Can’t wait for you all see this
— skottie young (@skottieyoung) May 29, 2016
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016