Injustice, while not the biggest game in the fighting scene, has enjoyed a decent life. The game was largely well regarded by audiences and the press, and obviously had some DC fans purring.
Well, if this rumor is to be believed, I hope you are ready for more. The fighting game could be on the verge of announcing a sequel, at least, that’s according to French site Gameblog who say their sources tell them that the game will be announced “in a few days”. If this is true, it seems this would be an announcement just before E3, so it could be fleshed out at the show.
It’s also said that NetherRealms would indeed be developing, and the game would be built on the Mortal Kombat X engine.
Thus far, I’ve not gotten any verification on this from my sources, but I suppose we will see if this comes to fruition in the ‘next few days’. With nothing yet on NetherRealms’ schedule, something has to take it. An Injustice sequel seems a reasonable proposition.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018