Injustice, while not the biggest game in the fighting scene, has enjoyed a decent life. The game was largely well regarded by audiences and the press, and obviously had some DC fans purring.
Well, if this rumor is to be believed, I hope you are ready for more. The fighting game could be on the verge of announcing a sequel, at least, that’s according to French site Gameblog who say their sources tell them that the game will be announced “in a few days”. If this is true, it seems this would be an announcement just before E3, so it could be fleshed out at the show.
It’s also said that NetherRealms would indeed be developing, and the game would be built on the Mortal Kombat X engine.
Thus far, I’ve not gotten any verification on this from my sources, but I suppose we will see if this comes to fruition in the ‘next few days’. With nothing yet on NetherRealms’ schedule, something has to take it. An Injustice sequel seems a reasonable proposition.
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018